r/atheism r/atheism

People need to understand the difference between believing in God and not accepting scientific fact. The two are not mutually exclusive. A Christian can believe in evolution, and most of the ones I know do. There are even some atheists who don't believe in evolution. To mock a Christian or a Muslim for who/what they worship or that they worship at all is no different than them mocking you for your disbelief. No one likes bigots of any kind.

Megapope Megapope

I want to see this as a regular show on Adult Swim or Comedy Central or something! Holy bouncing balls that was so well animated, the voices were perfect, a hilarious plot... Did I mention your animation was perfect? :D The movements, flow, characters~ *joygasms*

LordSpew responds:

Thanks man! I hope you make you joygasm more in the future

Project I.V. Project I.V.

MOAR

I wish I could see more of her. Since Marshmallow madness I've watched your animations and when Project IV came out I was excited.

Please please please do more of her.

WH40K: SpaceHulk WH40K: SpaceHulk

Iron Maiden + WH40K = Sex

M.O.T.O.R M.O.T.O.R

Awesome

This is great! And incredible animation! Though I think it would have been more badass if the Mandalorian leader held off the Sith and saved the jedi's asses. But thats just my opinion. :) It was still very very good!

DutchinLive responds:

What would have been more badass is if I had started a month earlier, then maybe that would have happened! Haha, thanks for the review Mr. Guru

The Transformer The Transformer

The sad part is...

I know what part of the movie this is from XD

Very funny and very well done, your art and animation always blows me away.

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

awesome

This had me dying. GoW will never be the same again XD

btw whats the song that plays at the end?

TF: Revenge of the Lolin' TF: Revenge of the Lolin'

I'VE BEEN SO PATIENT!!

Lol Grumpy Grandpa Bot ^^
Yeah that was basically the movie in a nutshell.

Dinner with Frenchie Dinner with Frenchie

Can we say "Nostalgia Bomb"?

I personally thought this was good whether the Matrix is old or not.

This really brings me back to the days when LF was the coolest thing on the internet.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Yeah, too bad the rest of the collab wasn't complete or you would've had even more of a nostalgia bomb on your hands.

Baby's Got Back Baby's Got Back

sweeeeet

Frame by frame eh? Niiice! This is a work of beauty!