RD2010 - Heavy Terror Machine RD2010 - Heavy Terror Machine

In the words of our great Lord Megatron...

Eeeeexcellent!

(love the R2-D2 intro <3)

GothTech (Rave Mix) GothTech (Rave Mix)

Very reminiscent of the darker side of Mortal Kombat. I like it <3

Of Artifice Of Artifice

When did I start playing Portal? This needs to be used in some Aperture Science spin off/expansion or something <3

LanceofLonginus responds:

Thanks for the 5. And its great that you think that, since that was what I was trying to do with this song, it was written with an organization in mind that focuses on genetic tampering and technological advancement.

Rocker Holocaust Rocker Holocaust

Sex

...for my ears.

Cocaine Burnout! Cocaine Burnout!

Old School

@squisher - It's more old school metal than your screamo/thrash "metal" you hear nowadays.

It feels reminiscent of old AC/DC or George Thorogood. :) Which is how it should be I think. Heavy Metal needs to sound wild and fun.

Alone.. Alone..

Feels like a mix of Killswitch and Lost Prophets

Both of which are moving. Nice and heavy without being thrash crap, a good TRUE metal feel. It seems like there should be lyrics to this (and I know almost every other reviewer said something like this so I'm sorry) but it just seems like one of those tunes where the singer is both screaming/growling and operatic (Bruce Dickinson?)

Around 3:20 it seems to slow down during a repetitive segment. I still think this is great but that part just sticks out to me.

Wahnsinn responds:

Yeah there's a slowdown there to go full circle and restart the beginning riff. Glad you enjoyed it :D

~For Justice And The Throne~ ~For Justice And The Throne~

Reminds me of...

...Gauntlet Legends in the Castle level where you fought the Chimera or where you first have to fight the Boss.

Still like it! Its great!

PowPowSamurai responds:

It's probably the guitar in this song that reminds you of that song. =P
Thanks for the review!

Drunken Sailors dance mix Drunken Sailors dance mix

I WANNA DANCE!

Makes me want to dance!
I used to work at the Renaissance festival and this brings back memories! Good job!

Powerslave Rmx Powerslave Rmx

NOT BAD

I was surprised! I've only seen Fear of the Dark and Trooper remixes, but to see a techno Powerslave...

And well done one too.

You've made this "Maiden-head" very happy :)

Trans-con [decipticon mix] Trans-con [decipticon mix]

I like it

It could use a super heavy bass beat, but other than that I thought it was awesome. I keep imagining the Decepticons as gangsters when I listen to this :)

LKBS responds:

Yupyup THX glad you like check out some of my other stuff if you like. PCE!!